HebeCell Corp. – Natick, MA
HebeCell Corp., a biotechnology company focused on translating cutting-edge stem cell technologies into novel cell therapies targeting variety of human diseases, is seeking an accounting professional who has shown progression in their career of taking on more responsibilities to join our team. Reporting to the VP of Finance and Administration, the Staff/Senior Accountant is expected to perform the following tasks:
- Prepare and post journal entries.
- Review bank statements and prepare bank reconciliations.
- Prepare and analyze key account reconciliations.
- Input invoices, process vendor payments, maintain accounts payable files and prepare 1099 reporting.
- Respond to vendor inquires and prepare client correspondence.
- Maintain the Fixed Assets and related depreciation schedules and update the monthly depreciation journal entries.
- Manage month/quarter/year-end close process, including accruals, consolidation, variance analysis, and financial statements preparation.
- Assist in tracking and maintaining company insurance policies.
- Assist with year-end tax preparation, audit, annual budget and other ad hoc requests.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- BS in Accounting or Finance degree with a minimum of 3 years of recent related experience.
- Strong proficiency with MS Excel and accounting software programs. QuickBooks preferred.
- Ability to work both as a team player and independently
- Excellent communicator with well-rounded accounting experience comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to multi-task and deliver on time.
- Must be highly detail oriented and organized.
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
The position and compensation will be commensurate with experience. Benefit package includes paid time off, health, dental & vision insurance, paid holidays and 401(k), etc.
To apply: Please send over letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.