Senior Manufacturing Associate/Manufacturing Associate
Natick, MA • Full Time
HebeCell Corp is a biotechnology company focused on translating cutting-edge stem cell technologies into novel cell therapies. Our team of researchers include world-leading experts in stem cell biology, as well as experienced entrepreneurs and business developers.
Since 2016, we have grown HebeCell into a leading innovator in the field. HebeCell has recently raised
$53 Million in Series A Financing to Advance its Unique Off-The-Shelf PSC-CAR-NK product into the clinic, targeting cancers, autoimmune and infectious diseases. We are primarily engaged in developing universal and cost-effective NK cell therapeutics based on its proprietary 3D-pluripotent stem cell (PSC) platform, the off-the-shelf NK cell products will be readily available to all patients worldwide. We have developed and patented a method of producing allogeneic natural killer (NK) cells indefinitely from induced pluripotent stem cells (iPS cells) by suspending them in a liquid solution within specially engineered bioreactors. No other company or lab has this technology or these capabilities.
Currently HebeCell is looking for a cell therapy manufacturing personnel with GMP manufacturing expertise This is an exciting opportunity to join HebeCell and be a part of building the company’s cell therapy manufacturing strategy. The ideal candidate will have expertise in cell therapy manufacturing with a demonstrated track record of successful development-to-clinical product transitions. Creativity, scientific thoroughness, entrepreneurial mindset, and ability to function in a complex environment are essential.
- These full-time manufacturing associates will focus on cGMP operation for generating human NK cell therapy products for treatment of cancers and other
- The candidates will be responsible for the production and characterization of human ES/iPS and lymphoid lineage specific derivatives using standard operating procedures.
- The incumbents will also be expected to play an integral role in managing various aspects of lab and cGMP operations including but not limited to:
- Complete routine production operations while following cGMP and
- Perform batch record generation and completion of these documents in a GMP manufacturing
- Record data in the appropriate
- Complete sample preparation and
- Perform scheduled cleaning and maintenance of equipment
- Equipment/consumable purchasing, reagent inventory
- Assist in preparations and reviews of
- BSc or MS in stem cell biology, cell biology, Immunology or other related
- Previous working experience in Biotech/Pharma utilizing current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Previous working experience on stem cell, cell therapy, Immuno-Oncology, or biologics
- Proven skills with cell culture, cell engineering
- Understanding of general job aspects and detailed aspects
- Appropriate documentation skills and a high level of attention to
- Meet and maintain training
- Demonstrated excellence in planning, executing, and evaluating successful manufacturing campaigns
- Able to troubleshoot, solve difficult problems, and develop process improvements
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills, able to write technical reports and protocols
- Flexible team player excited to collaborate with internal and external partners
- Highly self-motivated
- Flexibility in working schedule to accommodate weekend work if
- Authorized to legally work in the
HebeCell Corp offers comprehensive employee benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, matching 401(k) contributions, performance bonus, paid vacation, holidays and sick leave, life insurance, disability benefits and free workday lunch etc. Employee may be eligible for company stock option plan.
Position and compensation will be commensurate with experience.
To apply, please submit your cover letter/ resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org