Senior Manufacturing Associate/Manufacturing Associate
Natick, MA • Full Time
HebeCell Corp is a biotechnology company focused on translating cutting-edge stem cell technologies into novel Off-The-Shelf PSC-CAR-NK product into the clinic, targeting cancers, autoimmune and infectious diseases. Our team of researchers include world-leading experts in stem cell biology, as well as experienced entrepreneurs and business developers.
Since 2016, we have grown HebeCell into a leading innovator in the field. We have developed and patented a method of producing allogeneic natural killer (NK) cells indefinitely from pluripotent stem cells (PSCs) by suspending them in a liquid solution within specially engineered bioreactors. No other company or lab has this technology or these capabilities.
Currently HebeCell is looking for entry level and experienced cell therapy manufacturing personnel with GMP manufacturing expertise This is an exciting opportunity to join HebeCell and be a part of building the company’s cell therapy manufacturing strategy. The ideal candidate will have expertise in cell therapy manufacturing with a demonstrated track record of successful development-to-clinical product transitions. Creativity, scientific thoroughness, entrepreneurial mindset, and ability to function in a complex environment are essential.
- These full-time manufacturing associates will focus on cGMP operation for generating human NK cell therapy products for treatment of cancers and other indications
- The candidates will be responsible for the production and characterization of human ES/PSC and lymphoid lineage specific derivatives using standard operating procedures.
- The incumbents will also be expected to play an integral role in managing various aspects of lab and cGMP operations including but not limited to:
- Complete routine production operations while following cGMP and SOPs.
- Perform scheduled cleaning and maintenance of facilities and equipment.
- Equipment/consumable purchasing, reagent inventory
- Perform batch record generation and completion of these documents in a GMP manufacturing environment.
- Complete sample preparation and collection
- Appropriate educational achievements
- Previous training or working experience in Biotech/Pharma utilizing current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Previous working experience on stem cell, cell therapy, Immuno-Oncology, or biologics a plus
- Proven skills with cell culture, cell engineering a plus
- Understanding of general job aspects and detailed aspects
- Appropriate documentation skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Meet and maintain training requirements
- Flexibility in working schedule to accommodate weekend work if necessary
- Authorized to legally work in the US
To apply, please submit your cover letter/ resume to: email@example.com