Research Scientist/Senior Rearch Associate/Research Associate
Natick, MA • Full Time
HebeCell Corp is a biotechnology company focused on translating cutting-edge stem cell technologies into novel cell therapies targeting variety of human diseases such as cancer. Currently we have several open positions in our R&D team in Natick, Massachusetts. These full-time scientists will focus on differentiation of human pluripotent stem cells (ES/iPS) carrying Chimeric Antigen Receptors (CARs) toward CAR-NK cells which can be used as Off-The-Shelf products for cancer immunotherapy. Under the supervision of senior/principle scientists, the candidates will be responsible for the production and characterization of human ES/iPS and lymphoid lineage specific derivatives using standard operating protocols. The incumbent will also involve in evaluation of functional potency of cellular products in vitro and in vivo. He/she will also be expected to play an integral role in managing various aspects of lab operations, including but not limited to, equipment/consumable purchasing, reagent inventory and equipment maintenance, etc. Position and compensation will be commensurate with experience.
- Candidates with BSc, MS or PhD degree in stem cell, cell/developmental biology, Immunology or other related disciplines are encouraged to apply
- Previous working experience on stem cell lineage specific differentiation, Immuno-Oncology or human genome editing will be a plus
- Proven skills with cell culture, cell engineering
- Demonstrated excellence in planning, executing, and analyzing experiments
- Able to troubleshoot, solve difficult problems, and develop process improvements
- Attention to detail and careful record-keeping
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills, able to write technical reports and protocols
- Flexible team player excited to collaborate with internal and external partners
- Highly self-motivated
- Flexibility in working schedule to accommodate weekend work if necessary.
- Authorized to legally work in the US.
HebeCell Corp offers full employment benefits including health and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, etc. Employee will also be eligible to company stock option plan.
To apply, please submit your cover letter/ resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org