Human Resources Specialist / Administrator
Natick, MA • Full Time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and job descriptions
- Develop and maintain all job descriptions and job postings
- Develop recruitment initiatives, manage events and execute advertising plans
- Review and coordinate candidate applications, interviews, follow-up, and offers
- Develop and maintain contacts and relationships to source candidates, including with schools and alumni groups
- Perform reference checks and employment verification
- Complete I-9’s for new associates and serve as point of contact for onboarding and orientation of new hires; ensure new hires are integrated into company systems, order necessary equipment, add to other related systems, provide support and troubleshoot as necessary.
- Coordinates benefits processing, including enrollment, termination and claims.
- Assist staff with routine HR related questions, serves as the first point of contact for employees. Resolves benefit-related issues and respond to queries and requests in a timely manner.
- Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Fulfill employee requests such as employment verifications.
- Post job descriptions to external sites; coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Administer leave of absence and disability claims and maintains employees time-off schedules
- Coordinates annual planning and execution employee benefits program enrollment and companywide meetings & events, etc.
- Complies with government regulations and all other employment-related laws and agency policies. Maintains and creates records, reports and documentation in accordance with federal & state regulations.
- Responsible for Unemployment Insurance Online System and claim submission.
- Assist with payroll processing and reporting.
- Administer the PO system and prepares all the check requests.
- Monitor company systems and online database, update guidelines, troubleshoot, communicate issues, etc.
- Provide administrative support to senior management team and support front desk.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree required. BS/BA strongly preferred.
- Prior HR related experience preferred.
- Exemplary track record of reliability.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy. Positive, friendly and resourceful demeanor required.
- Capability of effective planning and priority setting. Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Able to manage projects/priorities in a fast-paced working environment.
- Excellent computer skills (high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- US work authorization (Required)
HebeCell Corp offers comprehensive employee benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, matching 401(k) contributions, performance bonus, paid vacation, holidays and sick leave, life insurance, disability benefits and free workday lunch etc. Employee may be eligible for company stock option plan.
Position and compensation will be commensurate with experience.
To apply, please submit your cover letter/ resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org