Human Resources and Operations Representative
Natick, MA • Full Time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date and complete employee personnel records and benefits files.
- Complete I-9’s for new associates.
- Orientates new employees to company policies, procedures, benefits and employee identification.
- Coordinates benefits processing, including enrollment, termination and claims.
- Administers and maintain online benefits systems.
- Assist staff with routine HR related questions, serves as the first point of contact for employees. Resolves benefit-related issues and respond to queries and requests in a timely manner.
- Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Perform periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Fulfill employee requests such as employment verifications.
- Post job descriptions to external sites; coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Communicate details about new hire to other teams across the organization for access set-up in technology systems.
- Administer leave of absence and disability claims and maintains employees time-off schedules
- Coordinates annual planning and execution employee benefits program enrollment and companywide meetings & events, etc.
- Complies with government regulations and all other employment-related laws and agency policies. Maintains and creates records, reports and documentation in accordance with federal & state regulations.
- Responsible for Unemployment Insurance Online System and claim submission.
- Assist with payroll processing and reporting.
- Serve as point of contact for onboarding new hires; ensure new hires are integrated into company systems, order necessary equipment, add to other related systems, provide support and troubleshoot as necessary.
- Administer the PO system and prepares all the check requests.
- Monitor company systems and online database, update guidelines, troubleshoot, communicate issues, etc.
- Provide administrative support to senior management team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree required, BS/BA strongly preferred.
- Prior HR related experience preferred.
- Exemplary track record of reliability.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy. Positive, friendly and resourceful demeanor required.
- Capability of effective planning and priority setting. Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Able to manage projects/priorities in a fast-paced working environment.
- Excellent computer skills (high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- US work authorization (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Human resources: 1 year (Preferred) Prior HR experience and knowledge of HR preferred
To apply, please submit your cover letter/ resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org