Document Control Specialist
Natick, MA • Full Time
The successful candidate will support the Quality Team and will be responsible for daily support activities related to document control and archiving.
Document Control Specialist will store, manage, and track records, while ensuring the integrity, quality, and accuracy of all documentation to support the Hebecell QMS.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains controlled documentation and records.
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, company policies, operating procedures, and processes.
- Maintains positive communication and collaborates with all levels at the site, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Responsible for accurate data entry and maintenance of records.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills, Abilities & Competencies
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems under ISO
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Minimum level of education/experience required.
- High School diploma (Associates degree preferred).
- 2 years of experience in positions that require documentation, training, and records retention environment.
Hebecell Corporation offers a benefits program which includes medical, dental, short- and long-term disability, life insurance and a 401k.
*U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. (green card) are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor currently.
*Candidate must be able to pass a background investigation.
Please send resume to: email@example.com